Style and cut
The personality and the height of the bride will be found in one of the
following classical wedding dress styles:
• Ball wedding dress - Corset stretched on the body, with a round neck
opening, in the shape of a V or large skirt, bell mouthed, made of
vaporous materials like net, jorjet veil, organza, triple veil or satin.
The wedding dress will fit both a bride who has a thin waist and larger
hips, and a bride who is a little fatter.
• Wedding dress type A: a classical wedding dress, elegant and simple,
with a corset well defined and the skirt having the shape of a letter A,
which can match any type of sylhouette and especially shorter persons. The
wedding dress provides elegance and matches those brides who are fond of
• Imperial wedding dress: The waist of the wedding dress is applied right
under the breast and it continues with a straight skirt or a skirt type A.
It is recommended to shorter persons as it offers the feeling of height
and an air of elegance.
• Flowing wedding dress: Wide or thin braces which highlight the breast
and the neck, and continue with a light skirt which may cover any
imperfections of the waist or of the hips. This wedding dress may match a
• Wedding dress type shirt: It can be found under more shapes, it is light,
in order to highlight a pretty fat woman, or narrow, which is recommended
to a slim bride, with a thin waist.
White or colored wedding dress?
After she has chosen the type of her
wedding dress, the bride will personalize her firstly by color.
The range of colors is extremely large, from white or ivory to shades of
pink, mauve, greenish, yellowish, orange, light blue or the passional red
color, being permitted almost any color.